Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kudos and Call outs with regards to photos!

I decided since I called out Robbie and Sonya in the "suck at taking photos group" I should just let it all out!
There are some out there that really should get a kudos as they are GREAT about sending photos, and I feel they should be recognized! They are HIGHLY appreciated and deserve a big shout out and thanks to them! HOLLER!!
The thing is this: We put ALOT into these puppies the first 8 weeks here not to mention everything before the breeding and the birth takes place. So we really look forward to seeing the photos and videos. The puppies mean a lot to us!  
So I decided to do a little break down of the good, mediums and not so good photo takers. I am considering both Mary and my litters here! Actually ALL of Mary's puppy owners prior to her moving to TX suck bad so only the litters raised here are taken into consideration.
Perhaps the kudos will keep the photos coming and the knock up side the head will stimulate others to do better! The great ones are: Katy, Stephanie, Annette, Laurie, Lori, Angie, Colleen, Ann, Crystal , Martha, Katherine, TIffany. The honorable mentions (not great but don't get warning emails): Diane, Loretta, Nadine, Annie, Eileen, Beth, Mike and Trish, Frank, Maria, Janet and Kerry. The bad ones: Robbie and Sonya take the LEAD, Jen, Sharilin and Lee, Mary, Kim, Elizabeth, Kristie (sad those three are all my teammates) Jess and her mother Pam, Amanda, Darlene and Steve, Bev and Dan, Deb, Pat , Sandy , Lisa, Deanna, Paul, Kristi, Kathy, Judy, Chuck, Donna and Steve and Linda.
So there you have it. Wow that bad list was surprisingly long huh? Do not let yourself fall in to the "bad ones" category. Then I have to send people to shows and tournaments to stalk you and get photos for me!! Ask Jen Pinder, random people come up to her and Guilty and are like "Hi I don't know you but, Lisa sent me too...."  Jen now knows the routine and just gets her dog! :)
We just want to know how they are and that they are happy and loved and special, and photos help tell a story of their life! We as their first mommies need that!
Now Facebook is great BUT I can't go from FB page to FB page searching for photos and copying them from all of you to post. So as you are posting to FB take a minute and think "Hmmmm would Lisa and Mary like to see these too" The answer is YES so drop them in am email and hit send! You will make our day! :)


3 comments:

  1. Hey, HOW did we get to be the LEAD of the sucks list????? I know we are bad, but to be the worst of the bad????

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE THE MOST PUPPIES FROM OT! THUSLY THE LEAST PHOTOS SENT TO OT! YOU LEAD THE SUCK PACK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm not very good at posting blogs. Hopefully you're only getting this once.

    Anyway, I've posted pictures, or someone else has, at least 11 times since I got him, and he's not even two yet. I don't think that's too bad. And I have more pictures in my camera, taken last weekend, of Rave with Lovee and Keen.

    ReplyDelete