Friday, March 25, 2011

SUPER EXCITING NEWS ON THE TRAINING FRONT!!

Hi Everyone,

There is a new product out on the dog training market!! I have only heard excellent things about it online and from my own students and puppy owners. I thought I would share it with you! THis would be an opportunity to learn from one of the world's best dog trainers- Susan Garrett. Last summer Susan offered an e-course on teaching your dog a "BRILLIANT RECALL". This e-course was nothing short of AMAZING! I am always game for Susan's dog training knowledge! This course offers so much more than just a brilliant recall it ventures into dog training theory and relationship building-all by products of course out how to get that great recall! Susan is now offering Round 2 (Recallers 2.0) and I highly recommend you check out the information Susan is offering as promotional material- a great 3 part series on building a blue print to a great recall!!

To learn more and sign up click on Brilliant Recall. The enrollment process is quick and easy. I am always looking for fun and different training opportunities myself as it is key to being the BEST YOU CAN BE!

Truly this is a wonderful opportunity,

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment