Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh where, Oh where can she beeeeee?

Hi all,  I hope you missed me as much as I have missed blogging.  I have been Taking Olé puppies to their new homes, running in a flyball tournament, dealing with severe storms knocking out my internet only leaving me with my black berry for communication, and continuing to raise the Widget pups along with the rest of what life hands out!  
So where are we?  OK Olé pups are all gone.  Mirage is in GORGEOUS Orange County California with Laurie Zurborg where she will be training in agility.  Mirage is now On Target's One In A Million "Gem".  Luxor stayed in TX being own'd by Sonya Barton and co-own'd by myself.  He will play flyball with his mommy one day on Sure Shot's flyball team. Luxor is now On Target's Black Magic "VooDoo".  Venetian has left for Tampa FL with his new mommy who is only 16 but when you watch her run agility and handle her current dogs you would NEVER know.  She is amazing. Ventetian is own'd by Jordan Connelly and co-0wn'd by myself.  He will be training at the KETCH facility under the direction of Wendy Pape.  Venetian is now On Target's Rush The Quarterback "Blitz".  Excalibur has left for Illinois to live with Nanci Tayler and train in agility.  He will also be very active in hiking, kayaking and therapy work.  I would love to tell you Excalibur's new name but to date he doesn't have one....so stay tuned!  And last but not least Monte Carlo is now in Illinois own'd by Alan Smith and co-own'd by myself. Monte will be training in agility with Diane Sanders and Anne Riba.  He is now On Target's It's A Wrap "Wrap".  There are lots of new photos up currently and going up of the Olé babies the last week here, and when their new mommy's and daddy came to get them.  Stay in touch on the On Target website under past litters to watch the Olé X Sooner pups grow!
The Widget pups are growing by leaps and bounds.  They are all running, tumbling, swimming, tugging little beasts!  The perfect princess that does no wrong is Wind.  The tomboy, shit starter, PIGLET is Earth (now referred to as Eartha-Bertha) and Fire, oh lordy Fire should be called INFERNO as there is NO containing him.  He wants what he wants when he wants it NOWWWWWW!  If there has been a break out of the pen, Fire caused it, Eartha-Bertha did all the distraction background work while Fire wreaks HAVOC throught the house,  and perfect Princess Wind comes and finds you to let you know "the two BAD one's are out Mommy, is there anything I can do to help you". Meanwhile Fire is swinging from the cat's tail, literally, and Bertha is in the big water bowl digging to oblivion flooding the whole kitchen.  Perfect Wind is chasing after me just incase I need her for anything as she stares up lovingly at me. OK so for all you readers take the hint here: ALL SOONER PUPPIES ARE WATER OBSESSED! Just get over it now, they all dig in the water bowls and chase hoses. Wait little clause here: UNLESS THE MOTHER IS SPRINT then they live a tortured dual-life like my Edge.  His Sooner part of his brain wants to get in the pool SO BAD but his mother portion of his brain just can not let him do it! So at the pool there is a battle of wills going on inside him, "get in get in, no you do not swim, GET IN, no I hate water, I can not go, GET INNNNN, nope nope I just couldn't possibly....." So needless to say I PUT him in!  Part of him swims normally the other part is totally retarded.  So that Sooner kid is the exception to the rule! But the NORM is all Sooner kids are water obsessed!!
So the Widget's pups all go home starting July 7th and it will get very quiet in this house.....ah but not for long.  The borderstaffy litters have all been bred and are due late August to early September!  Jedi's are first, then Scorch than last but not least Vixen.  
Off to load up more photos!  Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment